Welcome!

Aaron is walking around America. This blog exists to help him connect with people while he is away and for anyone who is interested in following him on the path. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Garage/Estate/Tag Sale -- You're It!

One of the necessarys of planning for a trip like this is deciding what to do with my possessions that I will not be able to take with me. Which is pretty much everything I have right now. I have found a home for some of the more precious things that I care about. Pictures, Paintings and Drawings from friends and family, Books, my Hard Drive that has all of the writings and stories and photographs I have taken over the last 4 years, my soft fresh cloud bed, old love notes, a pile of classic video games that I will probably never play again, a whole apple box filled with Barry Manilow CD's, my Bass guitar and Amplifier.

But I still have some cool things (most of them specifically non-Manilow) leftover that I feel like someone I know might want or be able to use if they are interested in buying.

So yeah, you know... YARD SALE!

Up for sale are,



This classic chifferaux. Some scratches on the front left door. 50 dollars or best offer.



This hat rack and standard floor lamp. Five dollars each or ten for the pair.















These matching recliners. (Okay not really matching but we were all gifted with imaginations for a reason.)
Black leathery with swivel ottoman. 50 dollars. OBO

And big beige soft plush relaxation nirvana. So comfortable. 35 dollars. OOB

No comments:

Post a Comment