Welcome!

Aaron is walking around America. This blog exists to help him connect with people while he is away and for anyone who is interested in following him on the path. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lunchtime

I stopped at a local community college for lunch and have a chance to put a few words down so I think I will.

So far I feel like I have been doing more bloging than walking. Maybe my objective will change to bloging across America. I also noticed that the word Bog and Blog are pretty darn close to each other.

When I leave here I have a choice:

Road or Railroad Tracks.

I would put it to a vote but I do not have the time or inclination, so I think I am going to go for railroad. I am going to be super safe. No earbuds. No cellular phone calls.

Weather finally starting to clear. Going to stow my coat back into my pack and take down the garbage bags. Hopefully for good.

During lunch I saw a family of 4 deer bounce through the grounds here searching for safety in the forest.

Yesterday I found a penny and picked it up.

I just yawned.

Bye. :)

6 comments:

  1. That's kind of funny you made that comment about Jogurt because I almost made that my gmail address so I could write high quality comments for you to read. But in the end I figured IsMyHelmetOnStrait.IThinkItIs@gmail.com would have been just a bit too long.

    Also, if you haven't done it already (because I have yet to look), you should take a picture of yourself the next time you're all trash bagged up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind, just saw the picture. Nice pics by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh riding the rails. Be sure to pick a freight car that's clean!! So it sounds like no more hesitation for you! The Patrons on the #1 run all wish you well. Still have your glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okayyyyy so I'm a little slow on the uptake...realized you were talking about walking on the rails....what an intrepid adventurer you are! Stay safe, and squash a nickel for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not gone for a swim so I still have my glasses. :) Let the folks on run # 1 and 4 and at AI that I am doing well. Thanks Leslie.

    ReplyDelete